Valid and current memberships in the Legacy Parties (PC and Wildrose), along with the scheduled expirations dates of those memberships will be respected and acknowledged as memberships of the UCP.
Membership in the UCP will consist of all who are ordinarily residents of Alberta who:
– are at least 14 years of age;
– are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents;
– have resided in the province for at least 6 months;
– indicate their intention to join the UCP by personally authorizing an application for membership in the UCP;
– support the principles of the UCP and have paid the prescribed membership fee, personally or through an immediate family member (spouse, parent or child) As proof of membership as Alberta will hold a valid current UCP membership card on be validated on the UCP official membership list.
failure to provide accurate and current information on this form may, given this form’s purpose to verify an applicant’s identity and eligibility for membership in the United Conservative Party, result in processing delays, failure to receive important communication, and/or denial of an applicant’s membership application.